so. i got the best ending so far
Stink Bug Plague
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I love how it's also an intro to academic research!
jesus i llove this game
my crippling attachment to scientific literature finally comes in handy! great game
i got death by tears lol
no matter what i do im always "mental"
this game reminds me of Kyle Is Famous
endings i got:
lonely and regretful
death by tears
famous stink bug activist (it says im sane now)
a rich space future
i forgot to comment !!!! learning about stink bugs and insect science made it genuinely so fun & i really like how replayable it is
stink bug is holy
Lovely game!! Far more entertaining than taking a shower. I like it!
bruh, i became a stink bug activist lmao
AAAAH I CAN'T WIN! I tried everything I could! I learned too much about stink bugs! Can anyone tell me what to do? I know cilantro and trans-2-octenal for bait, bush cricket with chewing mouth, and my poor little cutie keeps f***ing dying!
All in all, 10/10, I love this game
instead of using a bush cricket try using an asian wasp, they're the most effective against stink bugs:))
I never thought stink bugs could be so fascinating. I learned so much and still had fun, great game!
I got Quite Plausibly The Best Ending! :D
I feel too attached to the first wasp. I got the quite plausibly the best ending and when I turned off the first creation it hurt.
legit made an account to follow you and i love all of your games this one is by far my favorite though
i dont remember what it was called but I got a samurai ending
definitely the best game ive ever played
Here is a list of the endings:
1. Quite Plausibly The Best Ending - Create a destruction machine and demolish all the stink bugs, turning off the first insect you created at the end.
2. Success Tinged with Ignorance - Create a destruction machine and demolish all the stink bugs, sleeping without even looking at your first insect at the end.
3. Success with a Moral Burden - Create a destruction machine and demolish all the stink bugs, looking at your first insect, but sleeping without turning it off.
4. Stink Bug Protector - Choose to not demolish the stink bugs with your machine and let them live at your house.
5. A Kind Person - Choose not to demolish the stink bugs with your machine, but still try to find a way to get them out of your house.
6. Lonely and Regretful - Fail to exterminate the stink bugs because your insect is either not powerful enough or can't attract them.
7. Lonely and Self-Destructive - Fail to exterminate the stink bugs even though your insect was powerful enough.
8. A Rich Space Future - Have one of your future descendants become rich selling the remains of the stink bug you squashed at the start when the species are already extinct.
9. Famous Stink Bug Activist - Become an internet overlord by sharing your thoughts on stink bugs.
10. Extremely Fragile Bodily Functions - Death by extreme horror.
11. Death by Tears - Die by crying a little too much.
12. A Delirious Samurai Death - Getting aimlessly lost in your house is so unacceptable you find a sword and commit seppuku.
I got "Lonely and Self-Destructive" by failing to exterminate the stink bugs even though my insect was powerful.
Welp, I have a new irrational fear now. At least I know how to defeat them.
Yay!! I got "quite plausibly the best ending" :P
Ehehe, I got Lonely and Regretful
"Insects also have a rudimentary sense of ego.."
Thank you for this kind of learning :)
(It also reinforces the first ending I had and some ethical thoughts I got: STOP KILLING BUGS, FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES)
when i turned off my asian wasp i was about to cry bro
This was great! It made me learn bug science in perhaps the most enjoyable way yet.
This is a good game. Currently trying to get all of the endings. I've got five. Will update on the situation!
I love learning about bugs so this is really interesting! I haven't finished it yet though. Thank you for making it :)
It won't load
I keep ending up in the kitchen AAAA!
Best. Game. EVER.
I love it! So many endings and choices and you learn about insects too - this is absolutely BRILLIANT!
Why didn't I come up with this?
ヽ( ▼∀▼)ﾉ I got
Famous Stink Bug Activist
HOw did u make dis game.
Like what engine did you make this with?
yay, I got "Quite Plausibly The Best Ending" C:
i feckin' hate bugs
Tbh. same but it took so much freaking time!
God I hate bugs but powering off the first Asian wasp made me want to cry lol
i hate bugs and now im going to cry wtf is this game hOW DO I KILL THEM PLEASE
LMAO pls dont cry /wipes tears
Kill it with fire
You have to look in the fridge, and continuously look in the illuminated fridge until the "experiments" show up, then examine them, then you need to exit the fridge, go back in, and examine the experiments again, and then you need to go online and search everything you can, but do not, and I mean DO NOT click on the "your metaphorical furs bristle" option. THAT IS BAD. After that, you need to go back into the fridge and click on the "create prototype" button. Choose Asian wasp for body and the chewing mandibles, then go to underground lab, choose neem oil pistol, cilantro bait, and then when you need to help it, choose apples as bait, and then you just need to click through and Ta-da! Problem solved. You're Welcome.
One more thing, when you click on articles, repeatedly click "continue reading"
I love this game!!
Your word choice is so welcoming, so lovely, so familiar, it really increases my enjoyment of this game ten-fold!
I have only one "bug" report! The social justice ending-- when I try to go back after clicking the definition of bug research, it won't let me return! It prevents me from seeing my end game report!
All in all, still love it!! And I've never stepped on a stink bug and hope it never happens!
lolol. Thank you!! 'bug' report haha. Hmm I'll try to look into that but I'm not sure where I put the orginal game file lol >.< Glad you love it!
I got an account to comment how amazing this is. I will definitely be getting all of the endings in my spare time. Keep up the awesome work!